April 07, 2013

Ahoy! StarKat express (●ↀωↀ●)✧

Today I worked all day!!! on what, you may ask???!
On my new shopping service, collaborated with Katherine Kingdom!

Presenting my shopping skills and Kat's great e-commerce talent.....



StarKat express! (o✪‿✪o)”
Where you can buy things from websites AND physical stores in Japan!! Great huh? (*´∇`*)


And our Store Envy, it's still under construction º·(இωஇ), but please check it out soon! We'll update with products you can buy directly from us ~~

What do you think? ❤



Ah, also, I made an ask.fm for you wonderers about the trip (or anything at all), so ask me anything!


Well, tomorrow is my first day of school!! Yaaaaaaaay finally!!! Let's see how that goes~!



and taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ careeee !


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG, seguro te pido ayuda para tiendas de las que no conozco mucho. ¿Son dibujos tuyos? Hace mucho que no veía :) un abrazo Rii

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆