May 03, 2015

Yummy yum yum

Let's talk about yummy!
Lately Im all about TACOS!
this is PomPom Purin cafe's taco rice plate!



And dessert plate and almond milk ~

 butthole (hehehehe)


Oh! And I wrote about this on Lolita Snaps, but there's a Marion Crepes x BTSSB collabo going on and I went to try it


Get a drink, get a free coaster! 
(not quite as yummy as it was cute tho, beware)



This is Baskin&Robbins (31) POPPIN' SHOWER floatie! 
ITS FREAKISHLY YUMMY
10/10


Pommodore's regulare OmuRaisu 
it's huge and yum yum


and one of my FAVORITE places of them all


SHAKEY'S!


OM NOM NOM pickles and meat pizza

And today I got these as a present? They are supposedly famous. Takano's Fruit Chocolate.
They are really good tho I dont know them haha ;;'



Take care, eat healthy! haha

6 comments:

  1. É sempre uma tortura ver suas postagens sobre comidas ;w;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eu quase nunca faço elas, mas quando faço, I break hearts xD

      Delete
  2. Essa bebedinha azul: quero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is really interesting, I'm gonna follow you! I loooove cute food and am definitely gonna stop at the Pom Pom Purin café next time I'm in Tokyo. The crepe collab will probably be over though ;_; Your pictures of usakumya crepe make me smile though <3

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Im aiming to make it more broad, and soon ish I will be adding a YOUTUBE channel! >___< I hope I can do it right and more people are interested by how lovely Tokyo is <3
      thank you for following, welcome to the sky!

      take care!

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆