May 18, 2015

Scrapbooking ★

easy 3 step SCRAPBOOKING TUTORIAL!
I started a scrapbook a year and a half ago, but recently someone asked me how to do it.
There's SO MANY WAYS to do it, and the more tools/materials you have the brighter it will look!

So, as the image (and cute bunnies) say!

1. Paste a photo or purikura! 
It's important to post a photo before, so you'll have an idea of how much space you have to do other things like....
2. Write about it!
Was it fun? What did you do? Write an anecdote or small phrase about that day!
3. Decorate it!
Use as many or little stuff (stickers, tapes, stamps, ink, glitter, post-its, etc) as you'd like! The sky is the limit! 

This is how I got started, and soon I'd be doing it once or twice a week.
It's a lot of fun PLUS it keeps your purikura organized and in a pretty memory book!!


Hope you liked that! 



Take care~ 

5 comments:

  1. I used to love scrapbooking, makes me want to do it again!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many cute things to paste all over, its such a cute way to keep my purikura organised <3

      Delete
  2. Cute Scrapbook! >_<
    Hi, I'm new reader here. I like your posts.
    And if you would be so kind to visit my blog _ also perhaps we can follow each other.
    Thank you. ♡('∀' ჱ)

    BLOG | Button Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scrapbook is very attractive and colourful. I have been working on creating my scrap book and your steps will be helpful in coming up with such a colourful scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and attractive scrap book.i like your creativity.many creative person can get idea from it

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆