January 02, 2014

Xmas ミ☆


This year I was not alone, but I felt a little bit lonely.
Bo had this sports thing at school (ON THE BLASTED 24th) so I was by myself until 3pm. Then we didn't really know what to do 'cause we don't have a kitchen (we have the shared one and we avoid using it cause ew) so we went to Sweet's Paradise for a Christmas lunch/dinner and then went to the movies. We saw RED 2 lol.

Then we went back home and did nothing until midnight. 

Then exchanged presents! 
I got him:
Nintendo 3DS ....!

He got me:

chess story yellow and white dress !
And this cutie pie sheep thingy...

and a phew days later he got me a 3Ds 'cause he said he wanted to play with me! *____*


Then on the 25th Steph came to play with me!
Remember her? She's one of my friends from when I lived in Brazil.... Aaaalmost a year ago!

I took her to a lot of places, and she hadn't taken puri yet, so we did!
Yay!

I hope we can go out again~~ 


From my Xmas Wishlist  ...!
I got for myself:
 
and some wigs and other blouses from other stores

From Bo

and from IchigoHime 
I got a set of bloomers!!!! <3
She sent them and I got the a little while ago <3
there's Black, White and Blue!

                                                            Thank you so much *____*/



Did you get anything from your lists for Xmas? <3


Take care ミ☆ 


4 comments:

  1. Ownnn! Que fofo, ele te deu um 3DS só pra jogarem juntos. Lucas fez a mesma coisa comigo. aidsjoasjdoaisjdoiasjd

    É caro tirar puri?

    Você conseguiu bastante coisas de natal! .o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Né!!! A gente tinha ido comprar jogos e acabou comprando mais um DS! Yaay

      Nada, é 8 reais ^^
      Dai fica 4 pra cada uma.

      Sim... Mas comprei ao longo de dois meses XD auto presentes. Tb ganei coisas dos meus pais.

      Delete
  2. Já disse que adorei esse video do china abrindo o presente dele? XD

    Que bom que vc encontrou a Steph e no final deu tudo certo \o/ espero que vc tenha paertado muito ela pra matar a saudade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E eu amo o instagram pq faz o videozinho parecer gif! E posso ver ele anytime.

      Eu perdi essa noia de apertar? Tipo dei um abraço nela e tal mas ..... Acho q não tenho mais esse negocio de encostar nos outros. Até acho weird quando encostam em mim. Ou tal vez não. N sei.

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆