September 18, 2013

Having fun, and a bit of love

In this country, having fun is not difficult at all!
Specially when you have cool friends.
America-chan and Italia-kun!

He didn't wanna purikura, but we were all like 'GE YA ITALIAN ASS IN HEREEEE'
Funny thing is, we all have green/blue eyes and the machine mistook it for the green screen behind. Also Italia-kun's t-shirt was green lol

America and Chile 

(names are not included for... privacy reasons? It's not like they care but maybe they would mind)


And a bit of love....

The other day I came back from work, and I had a general ache and was tired and super hungry.
and I look up in my food shelf and there's orchids.
with a note that ( I had to translate) I've never gotten before

(flowers may wilt, but there's no reason for our love to dissapear, I love you forever)

which is like
the top 3 most romantic things I've ever been told or given. DDD: despair

my orchids. <3


Do you like flowers?

Take care!

xo xo

1 comment:

  1. hahaha… you surely know how to have fun with camera and use different filters. These images look so funny. Going to show them to my nephew as well

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆