September 18, 2013

Having fun, and a bit of love

In this country, having fun is not difficult at all!
Specially when you have cool friends.
America-chan and Italia-kun!

He didn't wanna purikura, but we were all like 'GE YA ITALIAN ASS IN HEREEEE'
Funny thing is, we all have green/blue eyes and the machine mistook it for the green screen behind. Also Italia-kun's t-shirt was green lol

America and Chile 

(names are not included for... privacy reasons? It's not like they care but maybe they would mind)


And a bit of love....

The other day I came back from work, and I had a general ache and was tired and super hungry.
and I look up in my food shelf and there's orchids.
with a note that ( I had to translate) I've never gotten before

(flowers may wilt, but there's no reason for our love to dissapear, I love you forever)

which is like
the top 3 most romantic things I've ever been told or given. DDD: despair

my orchids. <3


Do you like flowers?

Take care!

xo xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆