September 21, 2013

An Underwater date!

So the other day I said
'neeeeeee..... I wanna go on a date!'
waiting for a 'nah, no money' kind of answer, I got a 
'Sure, baby, where do you wanna go?'

SO I SAID AQUARIUM LETS DATE AT THE AQUARIUMMM

I didn't know where he was taking me @__@ so I dressed cute but comfortable.
It's a real date so I had to look pretty!!

We were near Asakusa so I was confused 
'Okay, Tokyo....?'


and then..... SKYTREE'S AQUARIUM!
SUMIDAAAAAA!
yaaaay!


bueee


main points!
JELLYFISH!
I love the japanese Moon Jellyfish collections~ they make them change colour and its so pretty!

seals!

and cute penguins!
yeah!

bonus: this shark eating Bo's huge head!!

大頭!

I look fat but whatevs.
I kinda dont wanna go up to Sky Tree. I would feel like vomiting or something.

after that, we had much time so we went to asakusa!








and that was my date!

I have one once a month... sad...!
how often do you think dating is normal...?


take care!
xo xo!




hey! ask me some questions, im bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆