July 29, 2013

HELLOIMNOTDEADISWEARSORRY

I seriously want to post more but I just don't feel like using the computer anymore! and upload the pics from my phone, and then actually sit and write D:
If only the Blogger app was better....! (seriously though it sucks)
SO OKAY IN NO ORDER IN PARTICULAR

I've been cooking for ... my chinese neighbour with whom I exchange affective gestures
(not my boyfriend)

(just no title)

(he won't ask me and I'm not asking him, so he's not my bf.)


(let's do at least one thing properly ugh shut up)


I BOUGHT BENTO PRETTIES.
I might post about bento-ing in the future
(but I promise nothing cause I've been neglecting this blog as much as I neglect homework)
Menu:
Tuna mayo omu and broccoli
hamburgurers with BBQ sauce & rice
(all handmade thank you very much)

(heart shapped) sunny egg
(sakura shapped) raw carrots
(octopus shapped) saussages
Spagetti

(mine and his omg!)
(Star shapped) fried potatoes
Onigiri
lemoned stewed chicken
veggies
caramelized pumpking balls (self recipe?!)

UMN UMN WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS NOW
SO YEAH, DINNER.

Onigiri
Salad
Assorted tempura

idem
Yeah!
I love cooking, so I'll seriously try and put some step by step pics of my cooking
because now it's SUMMER VACATION YAAAY

which means nothing at all cause I still have to go to work, I still have to go to summer course at my school and I have like literaly a ton of homework.
YAY JAPAN.
¬____¬

We went to Open Campus at Shibuya (I'm picking schools for next year omg omg omg)
and after we went to Shibuya for the lols. And Harajuku.
And I spent mah moneys ´A`
can't help it!


Baby what's that face stahp

Some turist pics WE NEVER TAKE BECAUSE WE'RE SO USED TO IT but 
I love having pics of us in everywhere
This is Tower Records (duh)

From Shibuya to Harajuku 
and yeah it was fun.
I bought socks and a top from WEIGO ^_^v I wanted shorts but Japan has no shorts big enough for my BUTT.


Speaking of butts, I now am learning chinese (lol) and today I made my first attempt to make a phrase on my own (without dictionaries!!!)
I went something like 
"Ni xi huai Maria ti pigu"
(you like Maria's butt)

AND IT WAS CORRECT OMG IM A GENIOUS

butts aside, did I tell anyone that I had my first School Festival ever?
Like in the animes and date games they all make maid cafes or haunted houses and stuff.
My class made a drink bar (with russian tea, chinese yogurt and so on. It was disgusting)
I, on the other side, was a model for the Designer Department! >U<


preparations took over a month or so

make&hair testing took 10 min lol

and practicing about 2 weeks 

The changing part was the most difficult lol
run run run baby run

no nose is the best me D:

model scramble!

I still have no 'official' pics of the day? Like, it was a week ago but still nothing hm.
anyways if I get any I will obviously share.

AH! There are some videos on instagram by Kippo (@jokiibo) you can see my failness :'D
seriously I like modeling A LOT but I see the videos and it's like
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
stahp.


anywayssss

on the 19th there was FOXPILL love for me!

they changed their clothes, I was so thrilled lol
This time I was able to actually talk with the four of them (like, real conversations! not only exchange of greetings!!! my japanese got okay ;___; happy!)

coolest bathroom

REDDDDDD

Before the show I was able to meet my lovely Melo! So happy, hadn't seen her in a long time!
ショー前、私のメロちゃん会った!すごくうれしい、久しぶり会わなかった!
Baby had gone to Spain, so we didn't meet for a month!
ベイビーはスペイン行ったので、一ヶ月前会ったことない!


Oh and some pics from my vacations in February were given to me!

not the 90's

underwater pics are so awesome.





SO YEAH!

If I forgot anything that's 'kay cause there's lots of pics today!
AND LET THE SUMMER (NON) VACATION BEGIN!!!!
If you'd like to ask me anything, please (read before you ask) ask.fm me!
I'd recommend my own instagram, but I don't really post food or places. Just my face. I should stop lol that's so selfish haha.



Anyways take caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare ~

xoxo

summer time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆