November 06, 2013

Monday, Movies

Monday was a National Holiday so I went to Don Don Down on Wednesdays to get rid of 1kilo and 700grams.
They buy clothes.
I got US1,20 LOL
no, srs it was absurd.
like.
just bloody take it for free, I don't need your change coins ugh.

I was wearing this yay

wig yay

So after that I med baobei at Sakuragicho~
He took me on a date weeee
We went to see PErcy Jackson 2
idk I thought they had good puns sometimes but meh

Omu SOBA

he goes like 'ya fooooh' (can't do the HU, he goes like FOOH its adorable)
Drinking Sour Ume boshi

THIS WAS SO GOOD OH.
Okonomiyaki with tomatoes and cheese!

I found this book, it was so cute!




seriously that makeup though.

before the movie even started I got the wig off 'cause headache.
I LIKE MY HAIR HERE OK

Rundown!
Bowler: Me My Mine ? (vintage & used Harajuku)
Hoodie: Liz Lisa
Cutsew: Maxicimam
Skirt: Alice & the pirates
Boots: Victoria Secrets
Necklace: JAM home made (infinite symbol given by Baobei)
Choker: present from Sikel~

SO JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW
THIS IS -THE OUTFIT-
COMFORTABLE AND EASY TO PUT TOGETHER
I WILL REPEAT IT AND IT'S NOBODY'S BEESWAX SO IF YOU SEE IT A BUNCH OF TIMES JUST IGNORE IT CAUSE YEAH I AM REPEATING <333



TAKE CAARRRRE <3

4 comments:

  1. I think you look gorgeous, with and without the wig ♥
    and I loved that metamorphosis/blythe book, the pictures are so pretty~~!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the blythr book was amazing!!!
      I really wanna imitate the makeup and hair!

      Delete
  2. wait a sec, did you got $1,20 for 1kg bag of clothes? DDDDDDDDDD:~ no wonder they can sell stuff for such low prices... when thrift shops offer me this kind of amount I rather donate to charity.

    your after-wig hair looks amazing indeed! 8D mine only gets smashed and lifeless... and I obviously also love you outfit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah sis, I thought about the same but Japan doesn't really promote charity so I have no 'effin idea on where to donate.
      Oh well. I have to go check if they put my clothes and how much are they selling at.
      Thank you! I bet your hair looks fine and you're just being you. Lol

      Delete

Any thoughts? Shootミ☆